Saturday, February 20, 2010

A Happy Surprise!

I got a Happy Surprise, today.
In fact, two Happy Surprises!

During my English lesson today, I became inspired to find not one, or two,
but THREE new teaching jobs.
I thought, "I can do this!"

After my one English class, I went to leave and I saw
a new crystal shop that had recently opened.
Not only that, they were selling Citrine crystals. I have been searching for
such a crystal for the last couple of months.
If you place them properly in your room, they help to bring you good fortune.
So, I bought one. I also told the shop keeper about my therapy work.

Next, as I walked up to the platform at the station, I saw a small piece of paper.
The paper said, "Let's Collect!"
I was really surprised! It made my day.
So, let's go for that next new job!

No comments:

Post a Comment